Sometimes, it’s helpful to have a more personalised interview training session. It means that I can tailor the advice and feedback to your particular needs, strengths and weaknesses.
- We can work out which points we need to stress in your interview and understand how to design those messages and stories in advance.
- We can work on your ability to quickly create structured, confident and relevant answers
- We can talk through the particular issues around the post and your competition
We can organise a one to one medical interview training session in one of two ways
- Meet up in Portsmouth for a face to face interview training session, which is probably the best way of training as we can feedback on your answers and body language really quickly – these sessions are £450 for a 4 hour session
- Meet using SKYPE, which is more time efficient if you have got a busy schedule or live too far away from Portsmouth to travel down within a reasonable time frame. So you can save on travel time and travel costs – these sessions are £300 for a 3 hour session
If you want to arrange some personalised interview coaching, fill out this form and I will be in touch soon